Italy and Central Europe are the newest itineraries to be revealed from Air Canada Vacations’ upcoming Europe and Cruise brochure. The new collections offer Urban Getaways, Guided Tours, Fly & Rail Vacations and Amalfi Coast Escapes.
In celebration of its new Europe collection, ACV is offering clients savings of $300 per couple; a reduced deposit; free seat selection; and 4,000 Bonus Aeroplan® Miles - 10,000 extra miles on Ireland packages. This promotion is applicable on all pre-bundled air-inclusive packages.
ACV is also offering a discount coupon of an additional $100 off when clients book a European package with a travel agent. Click here for more details and to print the coupon. Both offers are valid until March 31 for travel from April 1 to October 31.
In Italy, the new Amalfi Coast Escape program offers travellers an immersive experience in southern coastline culture. Highlights include a day in Ravello; a cooking class in Minori inside an authentic farmhouse; and exploration of the Campania region which is famous for its mozzarella cheese. Travellers will visit a buffalo mozzarella farm, learn about the cheese-making process and participate in another cooking class. A stop in the ancient Greek city of Paestum is also included.
Berlin, Frankfurt, Budapest and Prague are the featured destinations in ACV’s Central Europe program. Itineraries in Berlin align with Air Canada Rouge’s new flight to the destination launching this summer. The seasonal route from Toronto will operate four times weekly and will be the only non-stop service between Berlin and Canada. Also this summer, Air Canada will launch daily seasonal service from Vancouver to Frankfurt onboard the Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
Berlin is featured in ACV’s Urban Getaways program where travellers have the option of exploring some of the city’s most famous sites including Checkpoint Charlie, the Berliner Dom Cathedral, the Pergamon Museum, Brandenburg Gate and Charlottenburg Palace. Budapest and Prague are also featured in Urban Getaways allowing travellers to delve into some of Europe’s greatest cities.
Fly & Rail Vacations offer a visit to multiple cities in various combinations such as Frankfurt, Berlin and Munich or Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Packages include flights, accommodations, airport transfers, train tickets, meals and excursions.
Europe cruise promotions include:
- CruiseAir BOGO sale - offers 50 per cent off the airfare for the second passenger on all air and cruise bookings
- Venice sailings – clients will receive free prepaid gratuities on air and cruise bookings to Venice – a USD $100 value per passenger. Offer applies to sailings on board the Norwegian Star and RCI’s Rhapsody of the Seas
- Norwegian’s Canadian at Par - offer applies to select 2017 European cruises onboard the Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Jade, Norwegian Spirit and Norwegian Star
- MSC’s 2-for-1 – rates include 50 per cent savings on the second passenger plus a reduced deposits of $70 per person - kids also sail free on select sailings
- Royal Caribbean International - 30 per cent off all Europe cruises
All of the above offers are valid until March 31. Travel agents will receive up to 8 per cent commission on the flight portion of all air and cruise bookings.